Order Cakes Online
Learn how to build your own cake in 5 simple steps below.
1) Choose your shape, size and filling
Size and shape
- 6″ round or square
- 8″ round or square
- 10″ round or square
- 12″ round or square
- Vanilla sponge with raspberry or strawberry jam & vanilla buttercream
- Lemon sponge with lemon curd and lemon buttercream
- Chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing
- Chocolate sponge with orange buttercream
- Mint chocolate chip cake with mint buttercream
- Coffee cake with coffee buttercream
- 6 layered vanilla rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream
These are pretty standards shapes listed above but I can also do custom carved shaped cakes (e.g. number cakes, handbag shaped cakes etc.) – just email me your requirements or wishes!
2) Choose your cake colour and text colour
Choose your cake colour and text colour from the simple chart above or choose any colour you like from Design Seeds – a brilliant source for colour inspiration.
3) Add a picture (optional)
If you wish you can either supply me with a picture you would like to add to your cake or allow me to choose an appropriate picture for you.
I require a minimum of 2 weeks notice for this added feature.
4) Add a custom topper (optional)
I have designed a range of handmade cake decorations, which I tailor make to suit your needs. Any of my handmade decorations can be made to match your colour scheme. All of my handmade sugarcraft cake toppers are 100% edible or can be safely stored as a keep-sake.
For very detailed custom toppers I require a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
5) Order cakes online and put your feet up as I go to work!
Once you have completed the first 4 steps, you are ready to order cakes online – simply contact me with the details and allow me to do what I do best – create your custom cake.
The flavours above are merely intended on whetting your appetite, if you have a custom flavour and design in mind, please let me know when contacting me.